Jewellery consists of decorative items such as brooches, rings, necklaces, earrings, pendants, bracelets and cufflinks worn for personal decoration. It can be worn on the body or attached to clothing. A wide range of materials such as amber, coral, pearls and shells of precious metals are used to make fine pieces of jewellery.

Satva Gold produces a variety of tools such as jewelery cutting tools, chakka tools, etc., which play a very important role in the jewelry making process.

In most cultures, jewelery plays an important role in enhancing your status symbol.


Gold Based

Gold jewellery is a yellow precious metal, used in jewelry long before the beginning of recorded history. Pure gold is very soft, shiny, bright yellow and easily shaped. To get strength, durability and hardness, gold is mixed with a mixture of silver, copper and zinc. Pure gold will last for many generations. Gold purity is expressed in carats, with various gold carat ratings being 24k, 22k, 18k and 14k. 24K is the highest pure quality gold.


Silver Based

Silver jewellery is a very ductile, soft and malleable metal. It comes in various forms such as jewelry, hair necklaces, necklaces, pendants, bracelets, bracelets, brooches, rings, toe rings, ankle chains etc. Commonly used silver consists of sterling silver, pure silver and silver plate. Sterling silver is made up of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. Pure silver is 7.4% silver and is made up of 0.1% small trace elements, and is recognized by Hallmark Jewelry. The silver plate is essentially a thin layer of silver usually coated on copper over other base metals.


Diamond Based

Diamond jewellery comes in all sorts of classic pieces and designs. Many girls wear diamonds at their wedding, they are not saying that diamonds are the best friends of girls for no reason! It has its own durability, luster and unique style. Diamond jewellery is available in bracelets, diamond rings, necklaces, earrings, etc. Diamonds are mostly 99.95% carbon and the remaining 0.05% may contain one or more trace elements. Salah satu game olahraga yang sangat dibutuhkan para pecinta sepak bola. Seperti yang kita ketahui bersama, kita bisa menemukan game dari berbagai genre sepakbola seperti Football League Dunia Mod Apk yang dapat kita unduh langsung lewat Google Playstore atau App store.


Enamel Based

In jewelry, the enamel is a decorative coating that is applied to the metal. It is a powder with the same texture as baby powder, which is added to high temperature metals. If the enamel is heated for a long time, it can last longer and the quality of the part will be higher. These types of jewelery come in a wide range of colors and styles. You can use this jewelry to create your own unique style.


We are Satva Gold, manufacturers and exporters of all kinds of Online Gold Jewellery in Ahmedabad. If you need Buy Gold Jewellery Online, Mangalsutra, Rose Gold Jewellery, Antique Mangalsutra, and many more. Contact us.